Retro Travel Bag Sewing Pattern | Digital PDF Pattern
This product is currently sold out.
Make yourself a great travel bag that is perfect to stow your stuff in when you’re on the go with this travel bag sewing pattern.
This retro-inspired weekender travel bag is the perfect size for a weekend getaway!
- The pattern is delivered to you via instant download, in PDF format. The pattern is written using FULL-color photos of each step.
- Includes Printable Pattern Pieces.
- The finished bag measures approximately 20” wide by 11” tall by 6” wide.
- It can be made from Laminate Fabric, Quilting Weight Cotton, Oil Cloth or Home Decor Weight Cotton.
Included in the pattern are three handle styles:
- One that uses purchased purse handles.
- The second option for sewn purse straps that are long enough to swing over your shoulder!
- Also included are directions for adding leather straps
Skill Level: Intermediate
Pattern includes full-size pattern pieces, color photos of each step and detailed instructions to make creating your bag as easy as possible.
The pattern is in Adobe Acrobat format and includes full-color photos, illustrations, and step by step instructions.After you complete your purchase you will automatically be emailed a link to download your pattern.
This is a PDF pattern and there is NO SHIPPING COST and nothing will be mailed to you. This is a PRINT AT HOME PATTERN.
US ORDERS ONLY. INTERNATIONAL PURCHASES NEED TO BE MADE THRU ETSY www.etsy.com/shop/PolkaDotChair
Fabric featured in the projects is the
Wonderland and Wonderland Two line
by Melissa Mortenson for Riley Blake Designs