Alice Bag Circle Purse Sewing Pattern | Printed Pattern
What is the pattern?
The Alice Bag Handbag Sewing Pattern is a whimsical and versatile circle crossbody bag sewing pattern that can be made in three different types with five different handle styles.
You can add even more whimsy to the bag with the addition of rabbit ears!
This is a physical pattern that will be mailed to you.
A video tutorial series goes along with this bag on You Tube (you still need the pattern).
- Quilted or Non-Quilted Exterior.
- Create the Bunny Face or Clock Face bag front with hand embroidery.
- Options for Cross Body Straps; Small Purse Handles; Chain Straps; or detachable Wristlet Strap
- The bag is fully lined. There are no internal pockets. The seams are finished with bias tape.
- Small Bag is approx. 7 1/2" in diameter by 2 1/2" deep
- Medium Bag is approx. 9 1/2" in diameter by 2 1/2" deep
- Large Bag is approx. 11 1/2" in diameter by 2 1/2" deep
-Instructions for two lengths of cross-body straps included; one suitable for children and one suitable for adults.
Pattern includes full-size pattern pieces, photos of each step, and detailed instructions to make creating your bag as easy as possible.
Skill Level: Advanced Beginner to Intermediate
Listing is for one printed pattern.
Shipping to US only.