What is the pattern?
The Alice Bag Handbag Sewing Pattern is a whimsical and versatile circle crossbody bag sewing pattern that can be made in THREE different sizes with 5 different handle styles.
You can add even more whimsy to the bag with the addition of rabbit ears!
This is a physical pattern that will be mailed to you.
There is a video tutorial series that goes along with this bag on YouTube. Just click here (you still need the pattern).
- Quilted or Non-Quilted Exterior.
- Create the Bunny Face or Clock Face bag front with hand embroidery.
- Options for Cross Body Straps; Small Purse Handles; Chain Straps; or detachable Wristlet Strap
- The bag is fully lined. There are no internal pockets. Seams are finished with bias tape.
- Small Bag is approx. 7 1/2" in diameter by 2 1/2" deep
- Medium Bag is approx. 9 1/2" in diameter by 2 1/2" deep
- Large Bag is approx. 11 1/2" in diameter by 2 1/2" deep
-Instructions for two lengths of cross body straps included; one suitable for children and one suitable for adults.
Pattern includes full-size pattern pieces, photos of each step, and detailed instructions to make creating your bag as easy as possible.
Skill Level: Advanced Beginner to Intermediate
Listing is for one printed pattern.
Shipping to US only.
This pattern is also available a PDF: