Alice Bag Round Handbag Sewing Pattern | Digital PDF Pattern
This product is currently sold out.
The Alice Bag Handbag Sewing Pattern is a whimsical and versatile round purse sewing pattern that can be made in three different sizes with 4 different handle styles.
You can add even more whimsy to the bag with the addition of rabbit ears!
There is a video tutorial series that goes along with this bag on YouTube. Just click here (you still need the pattern).
This versatile pattern features:
- Quilted or Non-Quilted Exterior.
- Create the Bunny Face or Clock Face bag front with either hand embroidery or by printing the image on printable fabric with the included patterns and printables
- Options for Cross Body Straps; Small Purse Handles; Chain Straps; or detachable Wristlet Strap
- The bag is fully lined. There are no internal pockets. Seams are finished with bias tape.
- Small Bag is approx. 7 1/2" in diameter by 2 1/2" deep
- Medium Bag is approx 9 1/2" in diameter by 2 1/2" deep
- Large Bag is approx. 11 1/2" in diameter by 2 1/2" deep
- Instructions for two lengths of cross body straps included; one suitable for children and one suitable for adults.
BONUS: Get a free supplement included in your pattern to make a "Mickey Mouse" inspired version of the bag.
Skill Level: Advanced Beginner to Intermediate
The pattern is in Adobe Acrobat format and includes full-color photos, illustrations, and step by step instructions.
After you complete your purchase you will automatically
be emailed a link to download your pattern.
This is a PDF pattern and there is NO SHIPPING COST and nothing will be mailed to you. This is a PRINT AT HOME PATTERN.
US ORDERS ONLY. INTERNATIONAL PURCHASES NEED TO BE MADE THRU ETSY www.etsy.com/shop/PolkaDotChair
Fabric featured in the projects is the
Wonderland and Wonderland Two line
by Melissa Mortenson for Riley Blake Designs