Padded Storage Bins/Bucket Sewing Pattern (with Holiday version)| Digital PDF Pattern
This product is currently sold out.
These Padded Storage Bins make for colorful and cute storage in a Nursery, Kids Room or Craft Room.
- This pattern includes instructions and pattern pieces to make the bins in 3 sizes.
- Each size features an optional front divided pocket.
- You can find a free tutorial to add a divider to the inside of the bins on my blog. Just click here.
- NEW: This pattern now includes applique instructions to create Halloween Buckets! The supplement is free and included with the download
- NEW: You can now add a detachable strap to your padded bin. Instructions are included in the pattern supplement.
Approximate Finished Dimensions:
- Large Bin: 9” wide by 10” tall.
- Medium Bin 8” wide by 8 1/2” tall.
- Small Bin: 6” wide by 7” tall.
Pattern includes full-size pattern pieces, color photos of each step and detailed instructions to make creating your bag as easy as possible.
The pattern is in Adobe Acrobat format and includes full-color photos, illustrations, and step by step instructions.
After you complete your purchase you will automatically
be emailed a link to download your pattern.
This is a PDF pattern and there is NO SHIPPING COST and nothing will be mailed to you. This is a PRINT AT HOME PATTERN.
US ORDERS ONLY. INTERNATIONAL PURCHASES NEED TO BE MADE THRU ETSY www.etsy.com/shop/PolkaDotChair
Fabric featured in the projects is the
Wonderland and Wonderland Two line
by Melissa Mortenson for Riley Blake Designs