Potholder Parade Sewing Pattern | Printed Pattern
We have run out of stock for this item.
The Pot Holder Parade sewing pattern is a sewing pattern that includes instructions to make 4 different styles of potholders (or hot pads).
Note: all measurements are approximate. Exact details included in the pattern.
- Round Potholder Pattern (approx. 8")
- Envelope Potholder Pattern (approx. 8" x 10")
- Christmas Tree Potholder Pattern (approx 9" tall)
- Stripey Potholder Pattern (approx 8" x 10")
- Stripey Dishtowel Pattern (depends on size of the towel)
The pattern also includes instructions to make a matching stripey dishtowel (using a flour sack towel).
Pattern Instructions are in black & white.
Skill Level: Advanced Beginner
If you would prefer a printed pattern that is mailed to you, you can purchase one here.
Ships via USPS First Class Mail.